Popular Posts

Prepaid Card keeps declining?

Hi all

So I have purchased a prepaid card with Prepaiddigitalsolutions for £100 last month. 3 days ago I used it online on eBay for a purchase of £5 and the payment went through successfully.

Yesterday I was on Cash Converters website and purchased something for £40 and at the checkout it said “an error has occurred” and I checked my statement of my prepaid and the money has gone out?? I’m not sure what I done wrong I entered the correct OTP ad I have enough funds I have checked.

Today I went on CDKeys to purchase something for £10 and I get an email from CDKeys saying there is a technical error and that the money that I paid £10 may go back into my account or it’s on hold??

I’m not sure why am I getting this messages now after the first successful eBay purchase everything is being declined.

Has anyone used Prepaiddigitalsolutions

Please help

submitted by /u/Odd_Crew6819
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18vyrc0/prepaid_card_keeps_declining/

No comments:

Add Comment