Popular Posts

Made £40/~$50 this month through prolific

This site is absolutely fantastic. I joined prolific at the end of 2020 and have completed over 505 surveys successfully and use whatever earnings to cover my subscriptions. Today alone I got over £20 through 2 surveys with a combined length of maybe 2.5 hours that I took, not counting any breaks I took. I don't earn as much as I could for various reasons but I have a great experience earning what I do since I really don't get screened out of air eys on this site, no other survey site comes close except for cloud research (basically the same as this but with a little bit worse UI, payment in USD, and no survey reservations) and I can say that through personal experience.

submitted by /u/Jdogg4089
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/198mdf5/made_4050_this_month_through_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment