Popular Posts

Help ? Is this legit or not ? Paid focus group

After 6 months of waiting for my application on Prolific to be approved; when I opened Prolific today I got directed to a page saying I have been approved for "Paid focus group"

However what had me suspicious was: (1) the url on top changed from prolific to "paidfocusgroupa.com"

(2) I had to watch a 7 minute video where the owner kept saying how great the pay was and it ended saying that there is a 19usd registration fee (which of course they say is a discount).

(3) They kept saying there is a possibility of being paid up to 100usd a month.

Now, I know that Prolific is supposed to be linked to focus groups and surverys... but I want to be sure.

They claim in the video that there is a money back guarantee if you don't like it.

Help me here guys.

I cannot afford to get scammed if this is fake.

paidfocusgroup

submitted by /u/Crafty-Bunch-2675
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18z4y1p/help_is_this_legit_or_not_paid_focus_group/

No comments:

Add Comment