Popular Posts

Where can I take up unpaid freelance jobs

//I don't know if this is the right subreddit for such a post and I'd be most grateful if someone could direct me to a suitable subreddit too.//

Just as the title suggests, I'm looking to gain some experience and learn something out of it. Getting paid for that would've been great too but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to accept any sort of payment.

I'm willing to do any job that's online and doesn't require me to give away my phone number and excessive personal details.

The reason I want to do this is I've lived in a bubble all my life, having done no jobs and hence I feel a bit stupid and dumb sometimes. So I just want a taste for it (and maybe something to add to my CV?).

submitted by /u/GlobalRoundGlobe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18jx2dt/where_can_i_take_up_unpaid_freelance_jobs/

No comments:

Add Comment