Popular Posts

Too many beer rebate can get me arrested?

Long story short.

I buy beer from where ever have rebate offering from retail. Also online too. I buy many beers like between 2 to 3 24 packs of specific beers depending on what rebate they're offering. However I max all out the allowance per household.

Per month I probably spent 3 grands on alcohols and all of them is for rebate.

I always stopped by store and check everyday to see any new rebate offering.

I usually get at least 4 checks and 4 prepaid cards each day by mail.

Friend of mine visiting me and they asking about rebate. Friend say that can get me in legal problems like get arrested all because the amounts of alcohol I buy and it's impossible for anybody to drink that much a day.

On rebate forms it said any fraud can get prosecuted.

Questions is I mean everything I do is legal.

submitted by /u/Time-Butterscotch350
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18l0i3d/too_many_beer_rebate_can_get_me_arrested/

No comments:

Add Comment