Popular Posts

Saving gift cards earned

Hi everyone, this question is specific to Crowdtap, since that is the only one I have worked on so far, but could also apply to others that only offer gift card rewards.

Anyway, I earned my first Amazon GC from crowdtap and was emailed a redemption code. I was planning on just saving the email in a folder and saving it for when I actually want to use it. (I really just want to save them for next Christmas). But should I redeem the code and keep them on my Amazon account or something? Do the emails expire? I tried google and it says the GC don’t expire but try to use them within a year. So is keeping the emails enough?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Queerwhimsy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18rgogs/saving_gift_cards_earned/

No comments:

Add Comment