Popular Posts

Any ways to make money with Trivia?

I remember about 2-3 years ago on Facebook and in the App Store; there were many small companies that used to have trivia games where you could earn money. Nothing major, but sometimes, depending on how many people were left in the game, the last few prizes were sometimes in the hundreds. I do remember cashing out and making a few dollars in less than 10 minutes of playing trivia when the platform went live, and it was a fun way to make easy cash quickly. Basically, my question is asking if there are any current live trivia games you can become a part of to earn money? One app I can 100% remember was HQ Trivia, which hasn't been on the App Store in over a year, I believe.

submitted by /u/living_in_hogwarts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18exe6v/any_ways_to_make_money_with_trivia/

No comments:

Add Comment