Popular Posts

Survey pop rundown

Evening Redditors

Seeing as I got some positive feedback from my take on zap surveys I thought I’d share some thoughts on another survey platform I use …. Survey Pop.

I flit between these two survey sites depending on what is on offer and they compliment each other quite well. Below are my experiences to date on Survey Pop and why it’s worth a go….

Survey pop is a UK based survey site which offers varying length surveys for various cash payouts from a few pence up to £1.62 (the highest I’ve seen so far). Notes as follows.

  1. Compared to zap surveys, the value per minute spent on surveys is generally higher meaning more cash for your time.
  2. There is at least one daily login bonus per day, one for just logging in and also sometimes for clicking through to another site (survey pop probably generate revenue by driving traffic). Quick and easy.
  3. The rewards for surveys are shown in £ so easier to work out what’s worth your time coming from the uk. The company is US based so may show as $ when using in the US. It does say in terms and conditions that it can be used in other countries.
  4. There are multiple cashout options including PayPal, bank transfer, Tesco vouchers, John Lewis vouchers and Amazon vouchers.
  5. The cash out value is lower than zap surveys, you can cash out for any of the rewards above when you reach for £4.00 (zap surveys is $10.00).
  6. After I cashed out the first time (took me a couple of days to do spending less than an hour to get to £4.00) a £1.20 survey for 1 minutes reviewing Survey pop came available.
  7. If you disqualify for a survey you usually get 1 or 2p. I will say I get disqualified for more surveys on this site than I do on zap surveys. Everyone will be different though as surveyors will be after different demographics. Give it a go and see how you get on.

If you enter the referral code below you’ll get £0.80 to start you off. This is entered in the referral code section and needs doing as soon as you start. There’s no deduction from survey earnings for entering this. My code is EUEMB8.

You should also get a £1 survey to get you started about yourself as well.

Available in the App Store and website link is here…. Good luck.

https://surveypop.com/

submitted by /u/Frosty_Course_6336
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17q4usj/survey_pop_rundown/

No comments:

Add Comment