Popular Posts

Pleasantly surprised with Forthright Surveys

I haven't done a lot with them. It's annoying with their surveys how you have to wait for one to come to you and then get a link from your email to login. So I always forget to do them. But they do notify you when you have a new survey available. Their surveys are always $1 plus (from what I've seen so far) and they give milestone rewards in the form of cash. Cash out is at $10. I want to say it was instant, but I can't remember for sure.

I had a free profile survey sent to me yesterday. I attempted to do it and it redirected to a study about TV asking all my personal info (name, email address, phone number, birthday, etc). I hid the survey and emailed support. They responded right away with an apology. They said they removed the survey from my hidden folder and still credited me the profile reward (in the form of $2.00).

If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend. Just my personal experience from them! I don't find many new sites these days that I actually like.

submitted by /u/RainbowMom17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/187h0ti/pleasantly_surprised_with_forthright_surveys/

No comments:

Add Comment