Popular Posts

Isecretshop payout times?

Okay so im out of work and struggling for cash and i came across a post on craigslist to go into stores for $20 each. I emailed saying I was interested and they told me to sign up for isecretshop and let her know if I decided to sign up.

There are 13 locations (i saw in the post) that are 30 min from where i live. I figured if i do them all in one day that would be $260. But when they responded to my email they said this...

"This is for gas station shops. Very easy to complete. Shop pays $10.00 plus up to $10.00 reimbursement of a purchase for one promotional item '2 for 1" items. The cashier should let you know about 2 for 1. You may make additional purchases, such as gas, lottery tickets, candy, snacks, etc., to be sure you are getting the maximum reimbursement on your purchase, but you may NOT purchase two of the promotional items UNLESS the cashier tells you about the promotion."

So if I am understanding correctly I can get up to $20 per visit if i spend $10 and i keep the items. The thing is I am super broke rn. If i go to all 13 places and just buy the promotional item its still worth it for me. But i am weary of having to buy something and waiting to be reimbursed for it. Ive seen some people say it can take weeks if ever to get paid. They said they would pay through paypal how could it take that long? Anyone have any expirience with them? Is it worth it? How quickly do they pay?

Tldr: any expirience with isecretshop. Are they legit? How long does it take to get paid?

submitted by /u/Equivalent_Rub_2103
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17xm5i8/isecretshop_payout_times/

No comments:

Add Comment