Popular Posts

Dscout express missions

Im new to dscout and completed the intro mission to get access to express and by the next day had express missions available (even tho the intro still says “in progress”). I was able to complete 2-3 worth about $20 but I’m wondering how to track what I did. I don’t see anything in my rewards area but do see the 2 listed in the closed area- do you find that you have to keep separate track of what you’ve completed to make sure they all pay out or is the app pretty reliable?

I’m also in a diary mission worth $200 and have a ton of applications in so I wanna get ahead of how to keep up what’s going in app.

submitted by /u/Environmental_Past22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17sp7i2/dscout_express_missions/

No comments:

Add Comment