Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU!! 😊

Posting here to say ty before the "who paid yous" start rolling in. Yesterday marked my first full month on Prolific and I made $211. You guys are amazing! I have been doing surverys since before they were trending ;) for pennies more or less. I do Hospice so I am awake, alone, in the quiet that is o'dark thirty and this is ideal for me. If I want something excessive (my 5th pair of Ugg moccs or my 10th pair of Sperry duck boots....the struggle is real!) I fund my habit w/surveys and now, you guys are to blame for enabling! I know I'll get the usual questions next: How long do I spend? Well, my laptop is open 24/7 but actual physical work work I would guess 1 to 2hrs on the 4 days that I do my real job then just prn on other days. Do I do anything different? Just answer all the demo questions. I noticed as I answered more and more, I got more and more surveys. How long did I wait? A couple of months, I think. But, as the title says: Thank You! I'd have never found this were it not for you guys. You all rock!

submitted by /u/Basic_Ad_769
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/186pebb/a_big_thank_you/

No comments:

Add Comment