Popular Posts

Need Advice - Purchased Vanilla Gift Card w/ cash - Unable to transfer to bank account through Venmo/Paypal/Gofundme

Hey yall, I'm stressing.

I have an online bank. They don't accept cash deposits at like atms. Its all card only. I like the bank and its the only hurdle I have with them but it's always a pain in the ass when ever the need arises to deposit cash into my account.

Previously I always bought a vanilla giftcard then I go to paypal and just transferred it to my bank account.

To my surprise you can't do that any more.

I google searched, found this subreddit of some person suggesting gofundme and venmo. Those also did not work.

I'm at a loss and I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I hope this is a good subreddit to discuss this topic. Sorry if it isnt.

submitted by /u/ShadowBomber
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17d0f6u/need_advice_purchased_vanilla_gift_card_w_cash/

No comments:

Add Comment