Popular Posts

Listing items and not getting any sales, what am I doing wrong?

I’m trying to sell baby items which tend to be pretty in demand but I’m having no luck. I’ve listed them at similar prices to similar items.

I’m selling a Kate Spade Diaper bag, several pairs of gently used shoes (mostly crocs) two baby carriers and a trendy nightlight/noise machine. All things are brand name and in excellent condition. The only consignment shops near me only offer in store credit.

I have them listed on FB marketplace and Offerup. It seems the only bites I’ve got are people bartering asking for the items for a quarter of the list price or obvious scams.

What am I doing wrong? Any advice on how to actually make sales?

submitted by /u/TheBrontosaurus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17fh95p/listing_items_and_not_getting_any_sales_what_am_i/

No comments:

Add Comment