Popular Posts

Crowd Tap has increased the amount you can cash out for on some brands.

I've been too mentally and emotionally exhausted to be on Crowd Tap for a while, but I just logged back on today to see if I had any points hanging out there waiting for me and saw that some of the cards I usually cash out have increased the amounts that we can catch out for.

I wasn't sure if anyone else had saw this or not, so I figured I'd make a post and let folks know. It'll be super helpful for me in particular with the Walmart cards, because Walmart only allows you to add I think like five gift cards to your account at once.

The max used to be $20 that you could cash out for Walmart, now it's up to $150. A nice incentive for me to get back into actively doing my cards on Crowd Tap.

Amazon is also able to cash out up to $150 now as well, and I think I saw target has $150 option too, but I could be mistaken about that one. I've only ever actually cashed out for Amazon and walmart.

submitted by /u/Kadana_Sorano
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17hi1ix/crowd_tap_has_increased_the_amount_you_can_cash/

No comments:

Add Comment