Popular Posts

Right community for ask about Qualtrics survey design? I know a lot of folks on here take surveys for $ so I’m guessing there’s some researchers who would know!

Hi, I wanted to know if this was the right place to ask about survey design in Qualtrics. I know a lot of folks on here are researchers that perform online experiments/surveys so I thought someone would know either: -The answer to this question -What community/subreddit(s) this question might be most appropriate

Question below: Re: Qualtrics loop and merge

I am sitting up a simple experiment where there will be 5 conditions that participants will be presented in randomized order (call them A, B, C, D, and E. The researcher will show all conditions to every participant based on a randomization table (so each participant will not see the same condition first, second etc - example, participant 1 may see conditions in this order: A, E, C, B, D). They will then answer the exact same series of questions about every condition.

I want to know how to use Qualtric’s loop and merge feature for this. Would it be a loop and merge based off a question, something like, “researcher, which condition is the participant seeing now?” And the researcher selects that condition, the participant cycles through the corresponding questions, but then it needs to loop back to the same question at the beginning where the researcher selects which condition the participant is seeing next? They need to cycle through questions for every condition.

I’ve read all the Qualtrics loop and merge documentation on this and basic functionality is known to me but I’m a coding and Qualtrics noob. I’m having trouble conceptually understanding how to set this up, as it is simple but doesn’t seem to match any of the examples given in the documentation.

submitted by /u/GStevens77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16juv2c/right_community_for_ask_about_qualtrics_survey/

No comments:

Add Comment