Popular Posts

Focusgroup.com Mistake

When signing up, they ask for your ID. I did a quick scan on google about this, read a few reviews, and mistakenly went for it. Now I'm regretting that I was dumb enough to upload it. After signing up, I entered a bit of profile information and saw that I was eligible to complete a list of online surveys for points. I tried a short one, just to see how it worked. It was a survey about radio stations local to my area. I was 80% complete and 10 minutes in when I received a screen that said I didn't qualify. Feels like this is a free way for this company to get your data and a bonus driver's license number. I quickly clicked on an email link (they send an email with a choice to verify or delete data) to erase my data, but they have it now. I would advise everyone to not make the same foolish mistake.

Edit - And then I read this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/2rseb6/focusgroupcom\_is\_a\_scam/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=web2x&context=3

submitted by /u/ThatWorkingLady
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16muxwu/focusgroupcom_mistake/

No comments:

Add Comment