Popular Posts

BrandBee CashBack Warning

Hello everyone, I’m new here in this sub, and wanted to share my experience & warn about redeeming your points through cashback in the BrandBee app:

I recently went on BrandBee to do a 10% cashback on Nom Nom, I ordered a trial from Nom Nom through the BrandBee app to qualify for the cashback. After successfully ordering, about 10 - 20 minutes after I opened the app back up and received my points. I redeemed 2 $25 Amazon gift cards and received them shortly after. But I noticed that I had a leftover $10 in points, so I went ahead and redeemed again accordingly.

But when I reload the page, there was a issue and I had to contact support it said on the $10 reward’s description. I thought that was odd, so just in case I uninstalled & reinstalled the app. To make sure it wasn’t my phone or anything like that.

When I did the steps to allow permissions and all that, it then told me I’m not allowed to receive points on my device. I am banned.

Please watch out & be cautious when redeeming points through their cashback offers!

submitted by /u/EletricWizz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16r5ht8/brandbee_cashback_warning/

No comments:

Add Comment