Popular Posts

I'm always hesitant to do studies on Prolific and Connect that require software download... Am I being TOO cautious?

I have been doing studies for a while now, and I've yet to ever accept one that requires software download. I worry about spyware, unauthorized data access, and simply bogging down my computers/tablets/phone with a bunch of random software.

Is this misplaced caution? For example, I have one study available right now that requires download of a software called "Inquisit". I just googled it, and it appears to be a legit academic software, but I'm still hesitant! Haha, maybe I'm too paranoid. But I wanna know what others here think.

submitted by /u/uglyorunlucky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/166p8s8/im_always_hesitant_to_do_studies_on_prolific_and/

No comments:

Add Comment