Popular Posts

Valued Opinions ID verification

Hi all,

I’ve been using Valued Opinions for a while now and have had no issues despite the many negative reviews. However, when I recently went to cash out my rewards it asked me to upload copies of official ID alongside my photo?

I never received an updated terms email or notification on the website about this but maybe I’ve been missed? I never agreed to this and if I’d known, I would’ve cashed out just before it.

It goes without saying that it’s incredibly dodgy to submit this info to a third party provider with all the current scams going around but even if I take this risk, I’ve heard stories where Valued Opinions then suspend the account anyways. You then end up compromising sensitive info for nothing.

I’m keen to hear how others have dealt with this issue. Would they be receptive to an email from me asking them to send me the vouchers I’ve earned without going through this?

Cheers

submitted by /u/PhDon-t
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/153llv5/valued_opinions_id_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment