Popular Posts

Klondike - Level 21 within 23 days

Klondike is a farming/exploration mobile game. Most of your time will be spent farming and crafting items in order to finish order board requests. It took me 5-6 days to complete.

 

Offer info

I found this game on MyPoints for ~$47.86. It pends for 7 days. It's available on both iOS and Android.

I'm not seeing the offer right now, but offers come and go and you may be able to find it on another wall or site. I already had most of this typed out since I was making notes as I played the game, so I figured I'd post anyways. The offer didn't immediately go to pending for me, but it's only been like 20 minutes. This isn't too unusual, but I'm seeing some other people mention the same thing so I may need to contact support.

 

Time spent

I spent around 5-6 days, but since I work from home I'm able to watch over the app. I started it in the evening the first day, and made it to level 9. The next day I was level 12, and I did two levels a day after that.

 

Tips

  • Save most of your food items, energy chests, etc for when you get the Quick Quests or have an Energy Reduction boost. You should get one before level 11. The Quick Quests have a timer of 4-5 minutes, and you keep getting them until you fail one. Use all your energy to do these. It'll help you progress since each one gives some energy.
  • Always make sure you have animals and enough money to buy more.
  • Sign up for their 7 day trial when it offers it. It's free, sand it helps a ton.
  • Don't be afraid to cancel Order Board requests. If you have too many requiring the same things or things that take a long time, just get rid of them. Each order takes 10-60 minutes to refresh.
  • Use the first zone's flour production as much as you can. It costs more Rye than the Bakery, but the time saved by making it there is well worth it.
  • Larry's TNT will fly in the general direction of your character. It's not 100% accurate since it seems to try to use a certain amount of energy, but you can direct it to an extent. Keep in mind though that they don't count towards all quests. I tried to aim them at things like iron, coal, etc that I needed more of. Be careful moving though, if you tap outside of the popup then he'll fly away.
  • Animal cost is dependent on how many you current have of that type. So, it's cheaper if you make it so a lot of them turn golden at the same time, so you're buying a bunch of new ones together. However, this does run the risk of you running out of gold if you're not paying attention.
  • You can hide the tall buildings in the Settings under the gems. Always make sure to use this to thoroughly check areas for hidden chests and backpacks.
  • Build a Research Facility when you can. I'd recommend before buying the Factory, but definitely before the Glassblowers. I ran out of clay at level 13 or so, which made things really difficult for a while.
  • Don't focus too much on the exploration in the beginning. I stayed at the Aery until I was around level 16 and started running out of ice. As you level up, you will unlock new buildings, but you likely won't have enough money to buy them. You will still get orders for these though, and they will become increasingly more common as you level up. I waited until level 19 before blowing through every area through the Spirit World because around 75% of my orders at that time required items I couldn't get.

 

Common Questions

Can I do this if I already completed it on another offer wall or played the game before on my own?

Generally, no. Almost all of these games state that it's for new users only.


What if I do it on another site?

No.


I don't see the offer! What do I do?

It's possible it simply isn't available for you. I'm from the USA, and many offers are not available outside the USA. If you are from the USA, try checking on the site I did the offer on or on a different site. Sometimes they're only on certain sites. It's also possible that the offer is no longer available.


What do I do if the mobile shortlink isn't working? What does ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED mean?

First off, try using a different browser. I have had issues with Chrome opening links before. If you are still getting an error, it's likely that your device isn't eligible for this offer. Even if it might be able to run the app, sometimes the offers put in specific requirements for devices. In this case, the only thing you can do is try a different device.


I completed the task but I didn't get credit for it! What do I do?

First, wait 24 hours. Most of these games credit within a few minutes, but they may take up to a day sometimes.

Next, check to see if the offer has been completed through the offer wall. If it has not, you must contact the specific offerwall that you completed the task on. For example, if you do this task on Site-xyz through AdGate you have to contact AdGate. If the offer shows as completed but you did not get your points, then the points may have been held and you will need to contact the specific site.


This takes so long! Why would you waste your time for a couple bucks?!

I play these games in between other work or on the weekends. I don't do them instead of better paying work, but rather along side it in my down time or while I'm watching TV. Games take a while, but most of it is just waiting around for things to finish. I'm also a gamer, so I enjoy playing games.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/150hwew/klondike_level_21_within_23_days/

No comments:

Add Comment