Popular Posts

Drop New Gift Card Policy

For those unaware there is a new Drop gift card policy. I will summarize from their page but anyone that had been waiting months, like myself, will be refunded points for pending gift cards.

We then have to go at 1pm EST on Thursdays and gift cards are first come first serve weekly on a limited number. No clue how many. You can only do $25 gift cards only so if you had a ton of points you're probably getting 1 gift card a week at best cause I expect this to be limited.

As a user who has waited months to get gift cards this is ridiculous. This means it could take weeks more cause you're competing against people waiting for gift cards plus anyone else who gets 25000 points that week.

If this isn't obvious the company is broke, I'm not sure what is. God only knows how many gift cards are awarded a week. I wouldn't be shocked if it was a low number and could take us weeks or months more to get what we already redeemed. I still haven't even been refunded my points. This has been incredibly frustrating and disappointing to say the least. Once I get my gift card I'm done with this company.

submitted by /u/Ch813
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15262lc/drop_new_gift_card_policy/

No comments:

Add Comment