Popular Posts

BrandedSurveys need login for PayPal?

Hi I’m new to this. Started doing surveys a few days ago and already earned $10 to my paypal with Zap Surveys. However that app has slowed down so I am now using BrandSurveys. BrandSurveys has a lower threashold to cash out but unlike Zap Surveys, Brand Surveys require i sign into my PayPal to cash out (with zap I just have to send them the transfer link). Is this legit/a common practice?

It also asked me for my phone number (which I provided) to verify cash outs but if I’m already signed in isn’t it not necessary? Or vise versa? It feels like the app is just trying to harvest my personal information (yeah no shit, but seriously I’m waiting for it to ask for my national insurance id next).

I’m hesitant about allowing to my account as I currently pay one of my bills out of there and do not want to compromise it. It also has access to my cards to pay for stuff so I don’t want the company to have access to them too.

So is this legit?

submitted by /u/RW2001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/150s22k/brandedsurveys_need_login_for_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment