Popular Posts

Viewpoints payouts

Back in April I checked out the Meta Viewpoints app and suddenly had a very large point balance. Thinking it might be a glitch I waited a few days and got a message saying there was some sort of recalculation of past projects and my balance was adjusted to account for that.

At that point I went to cash in my new $285 balance and it's been pending since May 3. I've tried contacting them multiple through the app where it says if payments have been pending >10 days but just crickets. But of course they've paid $5 rewards since then.

Does anyone know a better way to contact them? I'm seriously considering small claims court at this point.

submitted by /u/arcxjo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14edygo/viewpoints_payouts/

No comments:

Add Comment