Popular Posts

Respondology - Need Assistance

I signed up for their waiting list in early January and they reached out to me at the end of April, telling me it's my turn. Unfortunately, I didn't see their email as I was dealing with some family matters and only reviewed the materials and passed the test last week, so like 45 days late, just about. According to their policy, they will follow up with the person after they pass the test, which I have (with flying colors) within 5 business days. It's been over 5 days.

So, my question is that is it typical for them not to bother following up at all if the test isn't done immediately after they sent out that email for the invite?

And if they don't reply after 10 business days (for example), should I just re-sign up for the waiting list again or am I like automatically disqualified? Anyone know?

Any help would be appreciated. I think this is a fun gig and I want to be involved.
Thanks!

submitted by /u/Jack_f_Spades
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14alk2v/respondology_need_assistance/

No comments:

Add Comment