Popular Posts

Is there a beermoney type sub on other platforms?

Asking because a lot of subs that I'm in are talking about a blackout on the 12th, I haven't seen it here. Seems a lot of people of reddit are mad over the changes, a lot are leaving, yada yada yada.

I admit I have a 3rd party app on my phone that I browse when out and about, but that seems to be going away with the API changes (or if I'm misunderstanding, please let me know), and that will be sad from where I'm standing. Are there other platforms people here use similar to this one that I can download an app? I'll still be checking this place on the web, but gotta scratch that itch while on the go, ya know?

Thanks in advance and happy beermoneying!

submitted by /u/Menddi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1463kk2/is_there_a_beermoney_type_sub_on_other_platforms/

No comments:

Add Comment