Popular Posts

Intellizoom/PayPal Account Verification

Hello all! I've been trying to get my PayPal and Intellizoom account on the same page for 2 days now with 0 luck., I have a card hooked up to my account, the account is linked to Intellizoom (I checked my PayPal account and it literally says they are connected), but I keep getting a banner above all the offered tests stating I need to verify my PayPal before taking any studies. It doesn't make sense because my PayPal has been verified for almost 10 years. There are like 50 studies listed but when I click to do one I get that message again stating my PayPal account needs to be verified. I already contacted support but haven't heard back. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/--4Twenty--
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1435hr0/intellizoompaypal_account_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment