Popular Posts

Intellizoom Card Sort -- I've never been screened out until recently

Anybody else do these? I always knew there was a chance to get screened from anything, but I just got screened out of 10 straight card sorts. It's only a site that I use occasionally, but before UT took them over I got in on almost every Talk Out Loud, probably 70% or better, and had never been screened out of a Card Sort.

Has anybody else noticed this trend? I hate to be the guy that seemingly complains about something that's within the guidelines, not saying it's unfair, just curious if anybody else is experiencing the same. I made sure my demographic answers in the screeners matched my profile.

submitted by /u/sdforbda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14c494y/intellizoom_card_sort_ive_never_been_screened_out/

No comments:

Add Comment