Popular Posts

Used Branded Surveys for a long time now, any other users experience this?

Used Branded for nearly a year now, but in 2023 everything seemed to go downhill after their logo changed from red to blue. Surveys that normally payed 200 points only pay 105, the number of surveys I finish that show as "full" upon completion went from a rare occurrence that I would be compensated for to a regular occurrence that I haven't received compensation for in weeks.

The 200 surveys I am referring to (incase anyone can shed some light) are most commonly the movie trailer surveys where you get a recently or unreleased trailer and answer a bunch of questions. There used to be a ton of different surveys (movie trailers and otherwise) that were 150 or 200, I would keep an open window and do a few or a ton every day and make some decent cash to keep a flow of daily spending cash.

Now I haven't seen a 200 point survey in months. Again everything seemed to change when the logo went from red to blue. Customer service of course says nothing is wrong with my account, that they made no changes, and this is completely dependent on their partners. I don't know enough about market research to know how a trend can occur in such a way but it seems fishy that all their partners at the same time would choose to no longer prove 200 point surveys at the same time.

submitted by /u/my-backpack-is
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13mxi1w/used_branded_surveys_for_a_long_time_now_any/

No comments:

Add Comment