Popular Posts

Question about PlayTestCloud

I was looking for some game testing side hustle to do during my free time of college and I stumbled accross playtestcloud. From what I hear it is legit and reputable but I still have concerns.

  1. How does recording works? Do I stream them my screen, record and send them, or do I just play while I'm in a call?
  2. Do I need a filter? I talk to myself alot while I play which is why I think this would be for me. However I do often use curse language while I play. I don't scream or slam the desk but when I dislike something I often let out a "Bruh that's bullshit" or "Oh my fucking god". Would that be ok with them?
  3. How often would I receive jobs? I know it's not a set frequency but I'd be curious to know the approximation. For exemple, would it be fair to say that I could do it weekly?
  4. Do I need to address them while I play or can I just talk to myself? And how much do I have to talk? Do I have to ramble like those fake mobile ads or can I just let out a comment here and there to point out what's wrong or right?
submitted by /u/JustFred24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13fl1o0/question_about_playtestcloud/

No comments:

Add Comment