Popular Posts

My experience with trying to recover a Prolific account I lost access to. Any tips?

I had a prolific account back when the waitlist was not a thing, and in my opinion it was the best experience I've had with any websites of this kind. The thing is, I use a password manager, so once I lost access to the encrypted drive where the password database was located, I lost access to prolific and a lot of other things.

I tried reaching to them to see if there's anything I could do back in December but sadly there was nothing I could do since I use an encrypted email provider and I lost access to that too. They told me there was no problem in me joining the waitlist with a different email, but the same name and ID, so that's what I did, and here I've been waiting since December, now it's almost June.

From what I've seen the waiting time varies based on demographics, some people wait days, other months, other almost a year. So, me being from Spain, and having waited for almost 6 months, do you think they'll let me in soon? I really wish I could send them my ID and recover my old account but it seems that's not an option.

submitted by /u/gingerbread_cookie19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13t259g/my_experience_with_trying_to_recover_a_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment