Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Is anyone else having Issues with the "Cash'em All" App?

Hi

So I play this app on my android phone called "Cash em all" it is where you play games and apps and you get paid. Now the main reason why I liked this app is it has a PayPal pay out option. I also play misplay but you only get paid out in gift cards (Well in my country anyway).

The first two payouts worked smoothly and fine, so I keep playing.

But for the last several months when I play apps or games the games and apps earn points but the points earned, are not going towards the main points up the top where you can cash out said.

​

Does anyone else use this app?

Does anyone know how to fix it? (Contacting support does not work you get a robot response that does not even read the question asked).

I was tempted to try clearing cache and app data but I worry that may wipe the points currently there.

​

Has anyone had success fixing this issue? I am starting to think the company is either gone bankrupted, is broken or it is a long term scam.

​

Thank you

submitted by /u/Shadowphoenix_21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13tphy3/is_anyone_else_having_issues_with_the_cashem_all/

No comments:

Add Comment