Popular Posts

Is anyone else having Issues with the "Cash'em All" App?

Hi

So I play this app on my android phone called "Cash em all" it is where you play games and apps and you get paid. Now the main reason why I liked this app is it has a PayPal pay out option. I also play misplay but you only get paid out in gift cards (Well in my country anyway).

The first two payouts worked smoothly and fine, so I keep playing.

But for the last several months when I play apps or games the games and apps earn points but the points earned, are not going towards the main points up the top where you can cash out said.

Does anyone else use this app?

Does anyone know how to fix it? (Contacting support does not work you get a robot response that does not even read the question asked).

I was tempted to try clearing cache and app data but I worry that may wipe the points currently there.

Has anyone had success fixing this issue? I am starting to think the company is either gone bankrupted, is broken or it is a long term scam.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Shadowphoenix_21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13tphy3/is_anyone_else_having_issues_with_the_cashem_all/

No comments:

Add Comment