Popular Posts

Facebook Avatar - Insight Community Rewards gift card problems

Was anybody else apart of the Facebook Avatar Community through Insight Community Rewards? Or have you dealt with Insight Community Rewards before?

The study ended at the end of April 2023. I was issued 2 codes to redeem a virtual gift card around the first and the last week of April 2023. When I went to redeem, I was never issued the actual cards within the 3-5 days estimate.

Every time I try to talk to customer service I receive the same answer of “you’ll get it soon”. Atp it’s almost mid-May and I have yet to receive the gift cards for the work I did in the study. For the first gift card they said “it’ll be sent at the end of April” but it didn’t.

I had no problems redeeming the previous virtual gift cards I received from them.

submitted by /u/Ashrenn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13ex9y5/facebook_avatar_insight_community_rewards_gift/

No comments:

Add Comment