Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $6 to take $64 worth of Cream Cheese, Toothpaste, Razors, Pasta, Next Milk, Cat Food, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of non-food deals this week.

 

Total: $65.01

Coupons: None

Total Cash Back: $69.45

Final Cost: -$4.44 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals:

 

Afterthoughts

I've had Makeena and Merryfield forever, but I always seem to forget to check them. I really should check them more often though. Especially Merryfield. It's a lot easier to use than I remember.

Makeena, on the other hand, I had trouble with. None of the cat food I purchased for Makeena went through, so I'll have to contact support. I don't think I've ever contacted their support before, so we'll see how that goes. They sure didn't make it easy though. The in-app option just brings up the share page, and I couldn't ctrl + c the email from their page so I had to type it in myself.

 

I found out today that MyPoints has a maximum of 10 items that can be submitted on a paper receipt. I ended up missing out on 3 points (<$0.015) for something I bought. I'm glad I found out now when there was just a bunch of 3-pointers instead of on a big offer.

 

The cat food got added to BrandClub which I'm pretty excited about. The brand was there before, but none of the cans I bought were detected. Luckily, I forgot which flavor my cat liked best, so I decided to grab all 3 again. To my surprise, I found out that the orange can was added, so I had an unexpected survey! I also had a $1.15 survey for q-tips which is great because I ran out. I don't normally catch surveys for common products like that.

BrandClub finally made me update the app and do the identity verification to cash out. I find the $1.50 fee incredibly stupid. That should be worked into the rebates we get, but whatever. I won't be working these values into my spreadsheet since it would be extremely difficult, and it doesn't feel quite accurate to include the fee for my situation. I plan to cash out at $50, and I usually have a reward from at least one referral when I cash out, so as far as I'm concerned the fee is being taken from the referrals. Although, I know most people aren't comfortable with this sort of identity verification, so I may end up not getting referrals anymore in which case it will get added to my calculations. We'll see.

For the verification - I had to turn on location, give some basic info, give a credit card (I used a virtual card and immediately locked it), and they use Stripe to get the drivers license and a couple selfies. I find it a little uncomfortable, but I use Stripe for payments, and they already have all of that information from me anyways. The worst part is that I can no longer cash out on my main phone. The cash out page is too tall and I can't scroll down, so I ended up having to install the app on one of my bigger phones.

 

Time Spent

I planned my haul over the course of a few hours this morning doing a little here and there. I kept going back and forth whether I wanted to do a haul today or tomorrow, so I wasn't really taking it seriously. I was in the store for about 45 minutes which included getting my regular groceries, and waiting forever in line at the paint station.

 

Food From Deals

Nothing new since my last post, but here's what I made previously: Venison with Wine Sauce and Ramen, Venison with Ramen, Cherry Mousse Cake (which was amazing), and Pistachio Pudding Cake

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12oouer/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_6_to_take_64/

No comments:

Add Comment