Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $4 to take $65 worth of Body Wash, Lotion, Shampoo, Deodorant, Creamer, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of deals on body wash, deodorant, lotion, and other similar deals this week.

 

Total: $65.01

Coupons: None

Total Cash Back: $69.45

Final Cost: -$4.44 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. The Extra column is from this page.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals:

  • P&G Rebates - Made to Save - Get $15 when you spend $50 OR get $5 when you spend $20 on select products. Expires 6/30/23
  • P&G Rebates - Spring Fabric Care - Get $10 back when you spend $30 on Gain or Tide and Bounce or Downy. Note: Must buy at least 1 detergent and 1 of the other ones. You can only do one. Expires 4/15/23

  • Cottonelle toilet Paper ~$6.75 back on SK + $1 coupons.com

  • Safeguard Hand Soap - SK + IB + BC - Ends up being ~$1/container when you buy 2

  • Olay and Old Spice Lotion and Body wash - SK + IB - Various prices but many are <$1 per container.

  • I & Love & You - There's a $3/4 rebate for coupons.com and there are $0.28 rebates on IB. Comes down to like $1 for 4 of the wet cat foods. My cat went insane over them and she normally doesn't like pate food.

The offers below are from what I listed in previous weeks. Sorry for doing this twice in a row, but I'm exhausted and about to pass out.

 

Afterthoughts

Apologies in advance for any typos or errors. I am barely keeping my eyes open right now, but I want to get the post up before I head to bed.

 

This week's haul isn't really great for me since I can't use most of the stuff, but my parents love them so I'm okay with it. I definitely could have gotten a better P&G deal, but I made the choice to go with stuff we like better. Unfortunately, Shopkick lowered the kicks on almost everything before I got home, so I had to send them a message. Hopefully they credit my account (I've heard they've been a bit less helpful than usual lately.) I also did the Laundry P&G Deal, but did not include it in the haul since it's not close to a money maker. In hindsight, this is probably only a mediocre deal due to me messing up (should have gotten the bigger containers), but I usually only get good deals on the regular tide, the ones with downy already in it, or the yellow containers, so I'm happy to have gotten the unscented stuff.

My weekend warrior bonus was actually a bit better ($5 for $15 items) but I just couldn't get myself to go to the store. I thought about going on Sunday, but I needed to go to Aldi's as well and they were closed due to the holiday. So, I decided on Monday. Luckily I had a decent bonus. This is the first week in a while it's been more than $1.

Our Wal-Mart has all the Easter stuff at 50% off right now, which meant the store was swamped. I was going to grab a bag of the Reese eggs, but the lady in front of me took the entire box and put it in her cart. So, no Reese eggs for me. :(

 

Semi related to these hauls - I got an email from Instacart offering $30 off my next two $50 orders if I'd come back. I haven't used their service in around a year and a half. They also threw me a free 2 week trial of Instacart+ which meant free pickups. Needless to say, I got myself a couple orders. I'm quite pleased with what I got. Here's what I made with most of the first week if you're curious. The markup isn't too bad at Aldi's, but I certainly won't be continuing the subscription. I'll await the next 50%+ discount they offer me.

 

Time Spent

I planned the haul over the course of about an hour while I ate breakfast, played with the cat, and did my usual morning routine. I was in the store for about half an hour which included my regular shopping. I usually shop a bit more leisurely, but I was zooming today.

 

Food From Deals

Since my last post, I made Venison with Wine Sauce and Ramen, Venison with Ramen, Cherry Mousse Cake (which was amazing), and Pistachio Pudding Cake

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12i5b8k/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_4_to_take_65/

No comments:

Add Comment