Popular Posts

Question regarding mTurk

So I've been on mTurk for about a month now and I'm struggling to see how you are all making so much money. Perhaps it's that I don't have a lot of studies available, but filling out surveys to sometimes get 0.28 for about 15 minutes of work doesn't seem to be the way. I really only have access to ooga.io, James Billings, and Research Rewards with any form of consistency. The others often come up and say No HITs available at this time. Do I need to just keep plugging away at the terrible studies to earn access to more or is this site really just falling apart at the seams like I see some people posting about?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Hyjinkz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12o7dup/question_regarding_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment