Popular Posts

New to Cloud Connect

I finally signed up under participant. Filled out the initial form and verified my email. I then filled out the initial questions and it said I would be approved in 3 days. Within 15 min, I received my approval email welcoming me as a participant with a link to watch the email. I did so and went to sign back in, however it sent me to what looks like a researcher’s page that lets me create a study. So I logged out. Went back and clicked on the participant link to make sure I was in the right place. Signed in again and I was back on the researcher page. Anyone have any ideas what the issue is? I reached out to support in the meantime.

submitted by /u/Wendyewu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12mpl97/new_to_cloud_connect/

No comments:

Add Comment