Popular Posts

Lifepoints banned me a long time ago but won't stop sending me emails

I signed up with Lifepoints back in January. I got some surveys from them and cashed out $20. Then I completed a survey, and it freaked out while crediting and suddenly logged me out. Then I got an error that my account did not exist trying to sign in.

I emailed them, and it took them over a week to get back to me. They told me I somehow violated TOS by cashing out too much (okay then why let me and give me all of it?) and "other violations", which they told me was a security issue to disclose any details.

Okay, fine, I've never been banned like this before in my almost 14 years of surveys, but I'll accept it.

After that email exchange, I kept receiving invites. I emailed them to ask why, and they told me I must have been preselected before I was banned. Now it's been nearly three months, and I'm still receiving at least one invite a day. They won't respond to any more emails from me, saying that my account and case are permanently closed.

If my account is permanently closed, why still keep inviting me with my name and other info?? It's obvious I wasn't "preselected" three months ago.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this; I'm so disappointed because I thought maybe I was finding a new site for the first time in years.

submitted by /u/gracefulwing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/133izyj/lifepoints_banned_me_a_long_time_ago_but_wont/

No comments:

Add Comment