Popular Posts

Intellizoom newbie! Need help with connecting PayPal.

I just signed up for Intellizoom last night and the system requested that I added my PayPal. Got that done but today when I log in it says “verify your PayPal account” even though it recognizes that my PayPal was linked. I’ve clicked on every link but can’t figure out what it wants me to do. I’ve been using the same PayPal for a decade and it has my debit and credit cards linked to it. When I go to my wallet it doesn’t mention any of the cards needing to be verified, I’m at a loss of what to do at this point. I’ve tried searching to see if anyone else has had this issue but no luck so far. Anyone able to shine light on what’s going on?

submitted by /u/Hot-Light-7406
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1315fq1/intellizoom_newbie_need_help_with_connecting/

No comments:

Add Comment