Popular Posts

Data Annotation hourly question

I just got into Data Annotation and I’m receiving tasks. I’ve tried looking in here and on their support page but the answer is very vague still.

For hourly payment tasks, how do we keep track of how long we worked? Do we just write down after every task how long we took? It says you can only submit time every 5 minutes so can I do several tasks and then report how long it took me in total?

Also how do they know if we are just sitting there racking up minutes without doing work?

It’s odd to me that they have a timer in the corner but it doesn’t automatically add the time together.

submitted by /u/Dorkus18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1325fw7/data_annotation_hourly_question/

No comments:

Add Comment