Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $0.82 to take $21 worth of Laundry Soap, Softener, Marshmallows, Tuna, Water Chestnuts, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Small hauls seems to be the theme this month.

 

Total: $21.47

Coupons: None

Total Cash Back: $22.29

Final Cost: -$0.82 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals:

  • Butterball Turkey - $5 back offers on Fetch

  • Flipz Stuff'd - Freebie on IB

The offers below are from what I had last week. I usually double check these, but I'm not feeling great atm so I'm just going to leave it for now.

 

Afterthoughts

Another small haul this week. I had a doctor appointment right near Wal-Mart, so I decided to stop in while I was in the area. I wasn't originally going to try to hit my bonus since my allergies are acting up, and it's making me feel very blah, but while I was in the store I decided to just go for it.

Lots of stuff is on clearance on the shelves right now. I saw tons of laundry soap, and a lot of things in the drink aisle. The discounts were pretty insane, so most of it was gone from our store.

Ibotta has a big bonus that's "hidden" and you need to find it. It's under the online shopping section. I got a $10 for 48 offers bonus. I probably won't complete it though since I only have until 4/9, and I'm still feeling a bit frustrated about the whole ordeal last time.

 

Time Spent

I planned today's haul while I was waiting on the doctor and while I was shopping in store. I spent around an hour total in the store which included getting my regular groceries.

 

Food From Deals

This week I made Sausage, Onion & Pasta and Lasagna which I ate with some Kale Chips.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/126z2u7/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_082_to_take_21/

No comments:

Add Comment