Popular Posts

Product testing

I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping recently and I’m always looking at the reviews. From Walmart to target, I always see (this review is part of “company” promotion). I tried to join tryit community but they aren’t accepting new applicants. I’ve done a lot of surveys in the past but never a product review. I’m want to start doing product reviews but have no idea which companies to start with. I also don’t have big followings in social media or just a lot of social media accounts (only have Facebook). Any recommendations and suggestions would be appreciated! Also I’d be interested in mystery shopping!

Located in the US

submitted by /u/PomeloAccomplished32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11q26ag/product_testing/

No comments:

Add Comment