Popular Posts

Potential Scam "Projects" on Respondent

I am relatively new to Respondent but I have been seeing a number of projects with typing errors with ludicrous payouts for actions that seem dubious. Ex: https://imgur.com/a/iKzpdY1

The company running the project, Bliyzer, has a number of negative reviews of the last few days about them not paying out for their website, and the "project" is just to sign up and help them "influence" as much as possible.

I felt pretty confident with seeing peoples usage of Respondent so far, even though I haven't been invited to a study I've applied to yet, but I'm just wondering if there is a vetting process for some of these projects. Should one be cautious about the potential vector for ill-intentioned companies to post on the site, or is the posted example just an aberration?

submitted by /u/madhoagie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/127kc7l/potential_scam_projects_on_respondent/

No comments:

Add Comment