Popular Posts

I’ve been on this subreddit for over a year and only recently actually dove in and realized how easy it is to get some scratch. If this sounds like you, check out this post -

OKAY.

So I’m a goof, right?

I spent a year browsing this sub and just felt every single method here was just oddly difficult to enter. I don’t know why I was like that, but I was, and in talking with friends I’ve found it’s a fairly common. If you’re a regular on here and you know what you’re doing, much of this is going to seem obvious, but if you’re interested in getting some scratch for minimal effort and just haven’t found the right sources for it, try starting with these apps:

  1. CROWDTAP

This is a survey app available on all sources, as well as a website. Very popular here because everyone gets accepted and you get surveys you’ll never get screened out of. This is an easy $10 a week in gift cards and can be more if you’re diligent. Either way, a very easy $20-80 a month depending on how much you want to put in.

  1. ZOGO

This is a financial literacy app that pays you for taking little crash courses on finance - put in the work and you can get $5 a day in gift cards, though I’ll say it slows down your points per question eventually and becomes much less profitable with time. Still - an app I recommend to younger folks for the education alone! You learn a lot here.

  1. CASHWALK

It’s easy. $5 every 20 days or so for walking and tapping some coins on your app. Not a big money maker but so so simple!

  1. Receipt Hog

Complete the entry offer and get $5 day one. Slow going beyond that.

  1. CloudResearch

It’s like prolific, but easier to get accepted to… Highly recommend this survey site and has the potential to get you more money than any of the other items listed so far.

  1. Prolific… duh. But like…you got to get accepted. I was lucky enough to get in after 2-3 weeks and make $200+ per month here.

Anyways… I know this is recycled info but I do feel this is the easiest ENTRY to beermoney for those of you interested. Thoughts and suggestions welcome in the comments!

submitted by /u/MindfulVagrant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11xiram/ive_been_on_this_subreddit_for_over_a_year_and/

No comments:

Add Comment