Popular Posts

Facebook Viewpoints Issue

So I've been using Facebook Viewpoints for a while and never had an issue until today.

I got invited to a "Mobile Carrier Network Survey" and it wants me to login into my Facebook. However, when I try it says "For your account security, logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled".

I've already reached out to support but I assume they probably aren't quick to answer and the survey will expire before they can help. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this issue and if you were able to fix it?

I tried googling and came across some steps to enable links to open externally but that didn't help me and it still gives me the same message.

submitted by /u/PrettiMamita
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11rm8yd/facebook_viewpoints_issue/

No comments:

Add Comment