Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $12 to take $111 worth of Pens, Toothpaste, Parm Crisps, Root Beer, Allergy Medicine, Face Cleaners, Snacks, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of new BC surveys which means more goodies.

 

Total: $110.81

Coupons: $4.00

Total Cash Back: $119.47

Final Cost: -$12.66 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending. The Extra column is this offer (scroll down). All coupons were printable

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

 

Afterthoughts

Overall today's haul went pretty smoothly, and it was unexpectedly good. My Ibotta deals didn't end up being a money maker, but I'm okay with that. I could have made it break even, but I really wanted to get the Belvita bars. I did get a lot of non-food items, which I'm a bit disappointed about. I just couldn't find enough food deals. I wasn't expecting anything from the Dollar Tree, but I was waiting for someone to text me back before leaving the store, and happened to find a couple deals. I'm pretty pleased with these Zebra pens. They're easy to write with and don't smudge. I still prefer Bic, but these aren't bad. I was also pretty shocked that I found the Zero Sugar pops at Wal-Mart. Our store's been out for a while, but now they're in a bunch of coolers. I did notice the Merci chocolate deal popped up after I got home, which I was pretty disappointed about. It's a great money maker, but the offer wasn't there while I was at the store.

 

I recently learned about the Energizer Go Rewards. I almost never buy batteries so I probably won't use it, but it might be good for people who do.

 

On an unrelated note, I found a Silver Pothos plant at Home Depot and it is absolutely gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice. I also found a variegated Umbrella Tree, and there was another plant I liked so I grabbed it too. So, all of today's profits (and a bit more) went to my plant fund. I'm okay with that.

 

Time Spent

I didn't really time my planning today. I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to go to the store today or not, so I just did a little bit here and there in the morning/afternoon. The Dollar Tree haul was unexpected and unplanned for. I was in Wal-Mart for a little over an hour which included my regular shopping, as well as waiting around 15 minutes for the newbie cashier to hunt someone down to teach him how to punch in a coupon.

 

Food From Deals

I'm really liking this Good Seed bread from Dave's Killer Bread. I made some Spicy Italian Sandwiches and some "fancy" Grilled cheese & Tomato Soup. I also made a peanut butter and banana sandwich with the Whole Grain bread (pb & bread were deal items) which I forgot to take a photo of.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10yblbk/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_12_to_take_111/

No comments:

Add Comment