Popular Posts

PlaytestCloud Experience

This is my first post here so I don't know if this will get removed since playtestcloud has been posted here many times, but I want to share my experience.

I've been with playtestcloud for almost 2 years and the experience has been great. I've earned $155 so far, but only because I wasn't active for some time and just became active some months ago. The more playtests you do the more you get invited and your playtest reputation goes up(that's if you do what you're supposed to do). Also, being a active playtester with a good reputation it's possible to get invites from big companies that payout large amounts. So far as I know I have a great reputation and I get invited to many playtests(I don't get accepted into invites sometimes). Obviously it won't make you rich, but it's good side money.

submitted by /u/UnrealWeirdo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/110vdge/playtestcloud_experience/

No comments:

Add Comment