Popular Posts

[hiring] Social media experts, marketing experts, and graphic designers for future projects

Greetings, good people of Reddit,

In January this year I devised a plan to launch a branding/digital solutions startup. To cut to the chase - i'm looking for freelancers to outsource work to in the future. Social media experts, marketing experts, and graphic designers.

When I was getting started, the hardest part was landing gigs with little or no experience at all, so I'd be more than happy to collaborate with people with beginners or those just getting started - as long as you're willing to learn and have at least some practical skill that you can apply. I can pay through PayPal per project.

If you feel like this is for you, PM me and let's get in touch!

submitted by /u/Thick-Highlight-8045
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10zpif5/hiring_social_media_experts_marketing_experts_and/

No comments:

Add Comment