Popular Posts

Field agent newbie: Question!

Hi everyone,

I’m new to field agent, sorry if this is a simple question!

So every time I find an opportunity I can do, they’re released late at night and need to be completed the next day. For example, tonight (around 9:30pm local time) jobs were released to taste a hot beverage at a restaurant but the task needs to be completed between 2pm-8pm tomorrow.

I noticed that the available locations kept disappearing, which doesn’t make sense to me because you only have a three hour window and it has to be done tomorrow.

Do people just accept jobs, cancel them and then retake them? So many times I have wanted to do jobs the next day and even when I’m up bright and early, they’re all gone.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/fallmaxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10yh2wz/field_agent_newbie_question/

No comments:

Add Comment