Popular Posts

Evidation fast way to get points with the health app

So I downloaded Evidation two days ago and noticed I had accumulated alot of points out of nowhere and checked my previous points. Apparently Evidation when connected to the health app it will record the past 7 days of walking and give you all those points I actually uninstalled because I thought the earning points was too slow. When I checked how many points I got it showed me 1,216 points just from my previous seven days of walking some points for steps exercises gave me 80 points. All from just wearing my apple watch going about my day not even opening the app itself. Keep in mind they only ask to do one offer within a 12 month period to keep points so they don’t expire, waiting several days to open for alot of points I’d say it’s worth it. Wait like 7 days because it doesn’t seem to record more then the past 7 days I can’t redeem for a gift card yet but this sure makes it easier.

submitted by /u/Beastio100
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10yttxj/evidation_fast_way_to_get_points_with_the_health/

No comments:

Add Comment